Friday, May 27, 2011

Thirteen 13 XIII


Ok, now that my brain is defuzzed from today's business and I am ready to do my 13 blog post! I know most hear the number 13 and gasp, but not us witchy folk! It's the number of full moons in a year and therefore a great number in my book! So being given the Versatile Blogger award, here are my thirteen as required: 10 random facts about me and 3 new nominees!

1) I have a chop stick in my kitchen drawer that says kitchen wand
2) I have deliberately disconnected my household from cable TV
3) I have more books than bookshelf room
4) I love science fiction almost as much as fairy tales
5) My hubby was right about me needing my smartphone
6) I love the colors black, purple and cobalt blue
7) I hate being late, therefore I show up 15 minutes early
8) I think laundry is evil
9) I believe miracles do indeed happen
10) I love plants

My three chosen blogs:

Graveyard Dirt: Two Worlds and In-between
Inciting A Riot
New World Witchery - the Search for American Traditional Witchcraft








On another note I would like to put forth that the pagan blogs that are in the running in the Circle of Moms blog contest are doing very well with your support! Huzzah! I am so impressed and proud of how the community put on their striped socks and held their cauldrons with pride! Bravo to all of you!


These are the Pagan Blogs that are in the contest! 





Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom

The Pagan Mom Blog

Witch Mom: Parenting by the Light of the Moon

Witchy Mama

Hearth-n-home

The Teflon Cauldron

One Witch's Wonderland

Earth Mother Musings











5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link up! ~Jasmine of The Spiritual Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, I don't have any striped socks. Or a cauldron, for that matter (well, sort of. My wife finally bought one).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freemanpresson: well hurry up and go get some, they make you run faster! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through voting for all the pagan blogs on the list at Circle of Mom's. I read about the hub bub at another blog and was appalled by the entire situation. I hope that one of the blogs from your list wins.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. My name is Eva. I'm not a Pagan, but my very good friend is one. I love her so much! I don't want to offend her by asking, but I just have to know what's with the stripped socks??!! She wears them all of the time. Even when it's 100°!! (I dressed as a witch for Halloween once, so I actually have some pretty awesome socks myself.) I've been looking all over the internet for some info, but have only gotten frustrated!! What's the scoop with the socks. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete